What is Plumbr?
Plumbr is a software solution for monitoring real users using a web application. The goal of the monitoring is to understand whether the application is performing as expected. To help understand this, Plumbr exposes:
- How many users are facing application failures?
- How much time is wasted behind bottlenecks in the application?
If the information shows that either availability or performance needs improvements, the next drilldown gives answers to:
- What functionality of the application is failing?
- What are the errors causing failures for the most users?
- What parts of the applications perform the worst?
- Where are the worst bottlenecks frustrating end users the most?
As a result, the engineering teams will be equipped with the list of errors & bottlenecks in the application ranked by the number of users impacted & the time wasted.
Based on the ranked lists of errors and bottlenecks, engineering teams can now focus on resolving the errors impacting the most users, or bottlenecks wasting the most time.