What is Plumbr?
Plumbr is offering solutions in software analytics market. Plumbr Real User Monitoring (RUM) is designed to monitor and expose the experience of the users in terms of performance and availability. Plumbr Application Performance Monitoring (APM) will trace poor user experience down to bottlenecks and errors in the server-side source code using distributed tracing.
With Plumbr RUM, you will gain the following:
- Understanding ofa particular application performance and availability.
- Transparency to what functionality is failing the most or is the slowest.
- Early awareness via PagerDuty/Slack/JIRA/email alerts in situations where performance or availability degrades
If the information shows that either availability or performance needs improvements, the next drilldown gives answers to:
- What functionality of the application is failing?
- What are the errors causing failures for the most users?
- What parts of the applications perform the worst?
- Where are the worst bottlenecks frustrating end users the most?
As a result, the engineering teams will be equipped with the list of errors & bottlenecks in the application ranked by the number of users impacted & the time wasted.
Based on the ranked lists of errors and bottlenecks, engineering teams can now focus on resolving the errors impacting the most users, or bottlenecks wasting the most time.