Is my environment supported by Plumbr?
Plumbr Browser Agent
What Browsers are supported?
Plumbr Browser Agent works with every modern browser. The list of officially supported browsers includes
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 21+
- Google Chrome 11+
- Safari 6+
- Opera 15+
Plumbr Browser Agent is known not to work with several outdated browsers (such as for example Internet Explorer 6). In case our Browser Agent detects an environment which is not supported, the Agent functionality is not activated and the application will still function, just no data will be gathered.
What types of web applications are supported?
- Websockets & Comet. Plumbr Browser Agent does not monitor websocket communication streams.
Plumbr Java Agent
What platforms are supported?
The following environments are officially supported by Plumbr Java Agent. For environments not listed here, the Java Agent might still work, but we do not offer official support for such environments.
|Operating system||JDK||Application Server|
|Linux (glibc 2.4+)||Oracle JDK (61, 7, 8u40+, 92)||Jetty (7+)|
|Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012)||Open JDK (61, 7, 8u40+, 92)||Apache Tomcat (6+)|
|Mac OS X (10.6+)||IBM J9 JDK (73, 84)||JBoss Application Server & EAP (6+)5|
|Oracle WebLogic Server (11g+)|
|RedHat WildFly (8+)|
|WAS Liberty (220.127.116.11+)|
1) Oracle Hotspot and OpenJDK versions 1.6_20 – 1.6_24 are not supported.
2) Early access Oracle JDK 9 (9-ea) and OpenJDK 9 (9-internal) versions are not supported.
3) Starting from version 18.104.22.168 (SR3 FP10), on Linux only
4) Starting from version 22.214.171.124 (SR1 FP10)
5) JBoss 7 with Java 1.6.0_26 is known not to work with Plumbr
What languages are supported?
Although officially Plumbr supports only Java, we have a long list of customers running Plumbr to monitor applications built using other JVM-based languages – such as Groovy, Jython, JRuby, Clojure, Scala etc.