- Provides end-to-end transparency to the server-side calls serviced by JVMs.
- Captures the root causes impacting the user experience in server side.
- Binds the detected root causes to user interaction impacted.
- Works with any language running on JVM (Java, Scala, Groovy, etc).
- Requires no code changes to install.
- Adds minimal performance overhead.
- Installed in mere minutes.
Integrate in seconds
Start by installing Plumbr Browser Agent to capture real user experience in browser.
Install Plumbr Java Agent only if the server-side of the application is running on Java Virtual Machine(s)s
- Download & unzip Plumbr Java Agent.
- Attach Plumbr Java Agent to all JVMs in server-side servicing the web application bt adding the
-javaagent:PATH-TO/plumbr.jar to the JVM startup script and restarting the JVM.
Schedule a demo