Improve application retention, engagement and conversions
Connect business objectives with your application performance.
- Identify errors and bottlenecks that force users to abandon their cart.
- Improve load times to improve web rankings and drive traffic.
- Increase revenues by linking load speed to session-based conversions.
“40% of people will abandon your website if it takes more than 2 seconds to load. If you have a 100,000 visits a month, you could lose 40,000 if performance isn’t optimised.”
Set meaningful SLAs based on real users
Use Plumbr to make your engineering teams deliver features that actually work.
- Create SLAs based on service level objectives of engineering teams.
- Sign service level agreements that govern expected quality and performance.
- Monitor the fulfilment of SLAs based on the real-user experience.
“For Mobify, every 100ms decrease in homepage load speed worked out to a 1.11% increase in session-based conversion, yielding an average annual revenue increase of nearly $380,000.”
Make a data-driven budget
Make informed decisions on workflows and engineer-resource allocation.
- Use distributed tracing to instantly connect the user experience with the source code responsible for errors and eliminate time wasted with log files.
- Assign engineers to fix the errors that deliver the biggest performance improvements based on their aggregate impact on end users.
- Reduce time dedicated to firefighting with intelligent incident alerts and improved performance.
“At the BBC we’ve noticed that, for every additional second a page takes to load, 10 percent of users leave.”
Plan for the long term
- Quantify the impact of new releases on the error rate to better predict future performance levels.
- Configure Plumbr thresholds based on your application performance to ensure meaningful and contextual information.
- Visualize your distributed application architecture in real-time.
Monitoring the real-user experience and correlating it to business metrics is vital in maintaining your service levels. With Plumbr, it is easy to link conversions, retention, engagement and productivity with application performance and reliability to drive a significant competitive advantage.
Try a free proof of value engagement today.Contact Us!