Improve application retention, engagement and conversions
Connect business objectives with your application performance.
- Identify errors and bottlenecks that force users to abandon their cart.
- Improve load times to improve web rankings and drive traffic.
- Increase revenues by linking load speed to session-based conversions.
“40% of people will abandon your website if it takes more than 2 seconds to load. If you have a 100,000 visits a month, you could lose 40,000 if performance isn’t optimised.”
“At the BBC we’ve noticed that, for every additional second a page takes to load, 10 percent of users leave.”
Plan for the long term
- Quantify the impact of new releases on the error rate to better predict future performance levels.
- Configure Plumbr thresholds based on your application performance to ensure meaningful and contextual information.
- Visualize your distributed application architecture in real-time.
Monitoring the real-user experience and correlating it to business metrics is vital in maintaining your service levels. With Plumbr, it is easy to link conversions, retention, engagement and productivity with application performance and reliability to drive a significant competitive advantage.
Try a free proof of value engagement today.Contact Us!