VP of Sales
Join Plumbr as a VP of Sales to accelerate our growth to MRR 1,000,000+ EUR.
You will be responsible for building and operating the customer-facing half of Plumbr, including marketing, sales and customer success disciplines. The exact responsibilities will be agreed upon during our discussion, but we expect it to include (most) of the following:
- Developing, testing and operating different channels in different markets
- Defining, monitoring & optimizing the hand-off from marketing to sales and from sales to account management
- Making sales funnels transparent and predictable for each channel
- Building, developing and managing the sales team
- Developing the compensation programs for the sales team.
- Managing key customer relationships and participating in closing strategic opportunities.
Your success will be measured via the revenue you and your team will bring in, fueling the future growth of the company.
What do we expect from you?
Prior successful and provable experience with most aspects in the following list + desire to work with all of the following at Plumbr:
- You have built a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- You have built and grown a channel
- You have sold complex software solutions to enterprises
- You have closed five and six-figure deals
- You have been monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations
- You have managed a team of 5+ salespeople
- You have managed key customer relationships and closed strategic opportunities
- You have worked in small companies where all the supporting roles are not yet present
We expect you to work in Estonia for four months during the first six calendar months of our collaboration. The future location of the position depends on the strategy we work out together.
In which shape is the company?
You will be joining a product company founded by engineers. The key characteristics allowing you to understand where you start:
- Product is sticky (net dollar retention >100% YoY).
- Company is growing and the track record signals we will be A-round ready in eight calendar months. Faster, if you will be joining us.
- Has first venture capital on board (karma.vc), total capital raised to date < 2M USD.
- First hires in marketing and account management disciplines have started just months ago.
- Current sales team consists of five people, operating a direct channel to local Estonian market and inside sales to Scandinavia.
- The entire staff of Plumbr is 20 people. We earn enough revenue to cover the costs for the current team.
What can you expect from us?
- Possibility to build the channels to different markets with your own team.
- Salary matching your experience and skill set.
- Seat and vote at the management board level.
- 28d of paid vacation per calendar year.
- Stock option package in a company entering the high growth phase.
What is this Plumbr anyway?
Our mission is to help our customers to deliver faster and more reliable software to their end users.
We do this by monitoring the real user experience of our customer’s software with our products. The monitoring data is turned into information, mapping the poor user experience to the bottlenecks and errors the users are experiencing. Using this information to support decision making enables our customers to improve the digital user experience and cut the costs on maintenance.
If you do see yourself fit for the challenge, drop us an email sharing your background and let’s take it from there. We expect to hear from you before November 1, 2018 to move on to the interview round and start working together in January, 2019.