You will be working hand-in-hand with our product evangelist, testing & spreading the message designed by the evangelist with different target groups via different channels.
If you are successful, we will be selecting the best messages to amplify for specific target audience via particular channels based on the conversion rates you have measured.
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in managing digital customer acquisition channels for B2B customers
- Verifiable track record of building online acquisition campaigns
- Understanding how to test messages via different digital channels (organic search, email campaigns, paid search/display)
- Hands-on experience with various paid channels (Twitter, Google Adwords/GDN, …) campaign
- Willingness to prove each claim with the data captured from the real-world experiment
- Strong english copywriting skills
What you can expect from us?
- Salary matching your experience and skill set
- Stock option package
- 28d paid vacation per year
- Possibility to define the marketing role & culture for Plumbr
What is this Plumbr anyway?
Our mission is to help our customers to deliver faster and more reliable software to their end users.
We do this by monitoring the real user experience of our customer’s software with our products. Our products capture information about the bottlenecks and errors their end users are experiencing. Integrating this information to the customer processes enables our customers to improve the digital user experience and cut the costs on maintenance.
If you do see yourself fit for the challenge ahead, drop us an email sharing your background and lets take it from there. We expect to hear from you before August 1, 2018 to move on to the interview round and start working together during September.