Digital Marketing Manager
Plumbr is on a mission to help our customers to offer faster and more reliable digital user experience. Join Plumbr as a digital marketing manager boosting demand for our products & services 10x.
You will be responsible for generating demand for Plumbr products & services in EU & US markets. More specifically you will be:
- owning the activation and nurturing programs
- responsible for segmenting the content and target audience to create personalized campaigns
- working closely with the engineering and evangelism to build the content and data-backed insights
- driving the SEO initiatives based on keyword maps
- implementing, running and measuring specific campaigns in close co-operation with sales
- measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of all the programs ran in terms of ROI
Your success will be measured in number of marketing qualified leads you and your team will deliver.
What do we expect from you?
You have at least six years of experience with digital marketing in B2B space. At least three years of this experience originates from an early phase SaaS product startup.
You must have prior experience with following:
- You have developed and managed lead nurturing program(s). You have built and managed email campaigns to educate and nurture the leads. You have mastered the fine nuances in balancing the educational materials with sales pushes throughout the program.
- You have ran SEO initiatives. You have owned keywords maps and have worked with content team to develop/improve content to rank in Google top 3 matches.
- You have ran SEM programs matching solutions with enterprise prospects in different channels (LinkedIn, Google, … ) with excellent results.
- You have been transparent and efficient via embedding analytics and automation into your operations. As a result you are always aware of where in the funnel the optimization focus needs to be and can prove this via evidence.
- You always looking for new avenues of exposure. At any given moment you have multiple alternative channels and ideas ready to be experimented with next.
- You can provide references confirming your contribution to the aforementioned programs.
It is a plus, if you have prior experience in any of the following categories
- Existing domain knowledge from software productivity / monitoring
- Prior management experience, especially with marketing teams
- Former background in B2B sales
- Lessons learned from product marketing
We expect you to work in Estonia for four months during the first six calendar months of our collaboration. The long-term location of the position can be remote.
In which shape is the company?
You will be joining a product company founded by engineers. The key characteristics allowing you to understand where you start:
- Product is sticky (100% revenue retained from existing customer base YoY).
- Company has first venture capital on board (karma.vc), total capital raised to date is 2M EUR.
- The entire staff of Plumbr is 20 people. We earn enough revenue to cover the costs for the current team.
- Acquiring new customers is a main challenge for the company. We have not yet unlocked efficient route to the markets we are after
- The marketing discipline is in its infancy. You will have access to one product evangelist helping you with content/messaging and to shared engineering pool for analytics and automation implementation.
What can you expect from us?
- Possibility to build and implement the marketing strategy bridging our solution to thousands of companies facing the problems we can help them to solve.
- Salary matching your experience and skill set.
- Seat at the table where the management decisions are made.
- 28d of paid vacation per calendar year.
- Stock option package in a company entering the high growth phase.
What is this Plumbr anyway?
Our mission is to help our customers to deliver faster and more reliable software to their end users.
We do this by monitoring the real user experience of our customer’s software with our products. The monitoring data is turned into information, mapping the poor user experience to the bottlenecks and errors the users are experiencing. Using this information to support decision making enables our customers to improve the digital user experience and cut the costs on maintenance.
If you do see yourself fit for the challenge, drop us an email sharing your background and let’s take it from there. We expect to hear from you before March 22, 2019 to move on to the interview round and start working together in May, 2019.