Our team of 20 is looking for people who can help us fulfill our vision. Currently we have the following openings:
Customer Success Manager
Your goal is to make sure Plumbr installations end up being valuable to our customers. If you are successful, you will be delivering
- measurable value to our customers;
- case studies from successful deployments to our marketing;
- feedback to our product team from the real world usage;
- higher renewal & upsell rates to our sales.
You will be building and retaining the relationship with the customer by being a trusted partner in software performance and availability related aspects. You will achieve this by handling new deployments of Plumbr to make sure:
- the value proposal is clear and means to measure the created value are in place;
- our product is successfully installed;
- our product is configured based on the needs of the specific customer;
- information exposed by Plumbr is integrated with customer processes;
- the value created is measured and transparent to customer.
What we expect from you
- You have at least five years of work experience in software development, IT operations, Q/A, account management or customer success roles.
- You like to work with people. Especially if you know you can help them.
- You understand how the software engineering and IT operations work. You are aware of typical processes and problems among these disciplines.
- Willingness to relocate to either Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia for minimum three first calendar months. Remote working after the initial phase is possible.
What you can expect from us
- Salary up to 3,300 EUR/mo (gross), depending on your area of expertise and experience.
- Stock option package.
- Standard work benefits Estonian companies offer.
- Opportunity to build the customer success discipline in Plumbr.
- Seat at the desk where company-level management decisions are made.
What is this Plumbr anyway?
Our mission is to help our customers to deliver faster and more reliable software to their end users.
We aim to help our customers by monitoring the real user experience of their software with our products to capture information about the bottlenecks and errors their end users are experiencing. Integrating this information to the customer processes (incident / problem management, SLA management, customer support, etc) enables our customers to improve the digital user experience and cut the costs on maintenance.
If the above description sounds like a motivating challenge, drop us an email and let’s see if we are a good match!